Scientific articles should present original research with well-defined object of study, hypotheses, and objectives. Articles taking new approaches to or understanding of the problems under consideration are welcome. Humanities papers are to state clearly up front the position or thesis for which they will argue. The word count of the text is not to exceed 6000 words.
Manuscripts in English, Dutch, French, and Russian are accepted and must be accompanied by an abstract in English on no more than 200 words. No more than two articles by an author with be published in one issue of the Journal.
A title should be capacious, original, and corresponding to the text of the article.
Full names and affiliations of all authors must be provided. Affiliations include department, university or organization, city, and country.
An abstract should briefly introduce the manuscript (120 – 200 words). An abstract should cover object of research, tasks and purpose of the research, methods and approaches used, main results.
5-10 keywords should be included.
Introduction should include subject and purpose of the research, rationale for relevance of chosen topic.
The body of the text is to have subdivisions with titles. Main body part should include main proposed ideas, results and discussions.
Conclusion should include results of the research and assessment of their importance.
References should include items actually cited in the manuscript. Each resource should appear in reference list once.
• The manuscript and the author's profile are presented in MS Word format.
• Font for the article title: Times New Roman 16 bold.
• Font for information about authors, abstract, keywords, text of the article and references: Times New Roman 14.
• Authors are responsible for the accuracy of the references. Only papers directly related to the article should be cited. Exhaustive lists should be avoided.
• References should include items actually cited in the manuscript.
• Each resource should appear in references once.
• Items should be arranged in one alphabetical sequence by name of the author.
• The APA style for references (whereby the authors and year of publication are included in the text in parentheses) is used in «Researcher».
Citing format is (Cramer 2008, p. 18)
In references the format is Cramer, R. (2008). Unfinished music. Oxford, England: Oxford University Press. https://doi. org/10.1093/acprof:oso/9780199231881.001.0001
Find more eximples in APA style guide.
The following information about all authors in MS Word format should accompany the manuscript file:
1. First and Last Names
3. Institution (Full Postal Address)
4. Address to send printed version of the journal
5. E-mail (One of the authors should be designated as the corresponding author)
• Manuscripts are evaluated according to the following criteria:
1. relevance of the selected topic;
2. scientific novelty;
3. research nature of the article;
4. language and style of presentation;
5. completeness of the problem disclosure and availability of clear conclusions;
6. quality of design work;
7. scientific competence;
8. interest of the readership.
• After the manuscript has been submitted to the editor, it is checked for compliance with the basic technical requirements.
• The editorial board reserves the right to return manuscripts to the authors without reviewing if they are not properly designed.
• The editorial board identifies potential scientific editors for the submission process.
• The identity of the reviewer is anonymous.
• Each article is submitted to the journal undergoes a blind peer-review procedure.
• The article is reviewed by the editorial office within one calendar month. At least 30 calendar days pass before the article is published after the manuscript is submitted to the editorial office.
• On results of the review can be adopted 3 solutions:
2. send back for revision;
The journal have no article submission charges. All articles published in Reseracher are open access and freely available online, immediately upon publication. This is made possible by an article-processing charge (APC) that covers the range of publishing services are provided. This includes provision of online tools for editors and authors, article production and hosting, liaison with abstracting and indexing services, and customer services. The payment method is notified by the editor after the article is accepted. The author (s) is entitled to one free copy of the printed journal, regardless of the number of authors of the article.
APC is 70 Euro. The cost of one additional printed copy of the journal is 20 Euro.